+40 unofficial 1/10 Scale Electric Buggy World Championships.
Fullspeed RC is proud to invite all +40 drivers to Vantaa Lavanko Fullspeed RC Arena for unofficial 1/10 Scale Electric Buggy World Championships.
Fullspeed RC Arena
Address: Myllykyläntie 6, 01530 Vantaa
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/2Q4RftbFiY82
Length approx 200 meters
Width minimum 3 meters
Material: Astro turf
Race directors mentor:
Jussi Luopajärvi / Vaasan UA
Valid national licence for 2018, debutant licence is ok
Drivers must be older than 40 years or turn 40 years in 2018.
IFMAR Rules with exeptions regarding tires.
Tires will be annouced at upcoming weeks.
Schedule might change depending about of entrys or other reasons.
* Practice from 9:00 to around 18:00.
* Pit open: 8:00-19:30
* Cars to impound latest at 19:00
* All entries divided into groups of twelve drivers.
* In total ten rounds of practice per class per driver
* Run time per heat is 6 minutes and 1 minute to change drivers
* Detailed schedule will be published after registration is closed
* Last two rounds of practice is used for reseeding. Best three consecutive laps is the rule used for reseeding classification.
* Evening program: tba
* Pit open: 8:00-20:00
* Controlled practice 2WD: 9:00 - 10:30
* Qualifying 2WD 2 rounds: 11:00-13:00
* Controlled practice 4WD: 13:15 - 14:45
* Qualifying 4WD: 15:00-16:40
* Evening program: tba
* Pit open: 7:00-19:00
* Controlled practice 2WD: 08:00-08:30
* Qualifying 2WD - 2 rounds: 08:40-10:30
* Finals 2WD: 10:30-13:00
* Controlled practice 4WD: 13:15-13:40
* Qualifying 4WD - 2 rounds: 14:10-15:40
* Finals 4WD: 16:15-18:30
* Evening program: Sauna and palju
Drivers will enter the race at their own risk and the Race organisation will not be responsible of injuries or lost of personal items. Pictures and videos will be taken at the event and the organisation will reserve the right to use material from event as promotion. The drivers are more than welcome to take photographs and film footage of his participation in the event and post them to social media.
The race organisation will not be responsible for any accommodation bookings made as a result of the entry process or where other bolt-on services such as travel products, hire services or otherwise are purchased.
Myrcm will be opened in few weeks. You should include Transponder number, Name, Address, Date of birth, email, phone number, Club and Country. Limited amount of rental transponder will be available 5€ / day.
Break Sokos Hotel Flamingo, Vantaa
Prices for hotelroom per night
105€ / single room, 125€ double room, 145€ double room with extra bed
The hotel is practically as close to the track as possible. In the same building there are tons of restaurants, huge shopping mall and a SPA:
- Food and buffet will be available saturday and sunday.
- Campers and motorhome are welcome, limited power available, water available
- Lap counting will be updated Mylaps RC4 - only mylaps transponders are quaranteed to work
- Payment with cash or card (izettle)
Getting there and about:
By airplane: The track is just next to Helsinki-Vantaa international airport.
By boat: Numerous boats from Stockholm and Tallinn. https://www.tallinksilja.com/book-a-cruise
Taxi/Minibus will get you from hotel to track in 16minutes.
Facebook event page:
Welcome to Fullspeed RC Arena at Vantaa!